FREE ground shipping within the Continental United States
Titmus V4 Vision Screener
Automatic instrument with remote control panel and night vision testing.
The Titmus V4 vision stereoscope instrument for your screening routine eye exams; capable to screen Binocularity, muscle balance, color perception, acuity at near and far, color deficiency, depth perception and more.
Tests are administered at Far, Near and Intermediate distances.
The TITMUS Vision Screener with a set of slides of your choice included as a package with your instrument
- Compact and Portable. Optional carrying case with wheels available.
- Ergonomics: Unique design that accommodates both adults and children, either standing or seated. Ensures patient is in a comfortable position for testing.
- Testing: Tests at 20 feet (6m) for FAR and 14 inches (35cm) for NEAR vision. A variety of tests are available to screen for visual acuity, muscle balance (horizontal and vertical phoria), depth perception, color perception, and binocular vision. Total of 16 tests per vision screener (based on slide set selected).
- Fluorescent Light Source: Improves slide illumination, replicates actual daylight conditions and provides true color testing. Light will give years of extended service (10,000 hours).
- Membrane Control Panel: Instrument controls Located at your fingertips for ease of operation. Ease of placement — helps where space is limited. Indicators on panel for far/near, patient head position, eye occlusion, test slide position. Membrane Panel indicates when to replace light.
- Foam Headrest: Soft headrest to ensure correct head position. Easy to clean.
- Head Sensor: Electronic check to ensure correct head position. Patient cannot see tests, if head is incorrectly positioned.
- Peripheral Vision Testing: Can perform peripheral vision testing in the horizontal visual field at 85°, 70°, 55° and nasal 45° for each eye.
- Night Vision Testing: Can screen vision at night driving conditions.
- Intermediate or Plus Lenses (Optional). Five additional lenses are available to identify vision problems at actual working distance (intermediate vision) of 19, 22, 26, 32 and 40 inches (50, 57, 67, 80 and 100 cm). Plus lenses with values of +1.00, +1.50, +1.75 and +2.25 are also available for testing children’s vision.
Various test slides available — Occupational health screening, general health screening, screening as per FAA, DOT and AAP standards.
Test slides to select:
19096 -TItmus V4 Occupational (Landolt Rings).
19089 -Titmus V4 Occupational ( Letters)
19086 -Titmus V4 Occupational (Letters ) 220 volts
19107 -Titmus V4 TNO Occupational model (TNO patterns)
19108 -Titmus V4 TNO Occupational model 220 volts
19099 -Titmus V4 Professional model
19090 -Titmus V4 Aeromedical model
19091 -Titmus V4 Driver model
19097 -Titmus V4 Pediatric model
19098 -Titmus V4 Preschool model
19100 -Titmus V4 School model
- Occupational: Used by Occupational Health Professionals for screening vision of adults for various job functions.
- Professional: Family Physicians and General Practitioners use the V4 for general screening of vision for both adults and children.
- Pediatric: Used by Pediatricians for general screening of vision for younger children.
- Aeromedical: Used by Aeromedical Examiners for screening vision of pilots
- School: For general vision screening for all school children.
Meets the following CE, UL, and CSA Standards.
- Europe: EN 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, 3rd ed, Class I, Annex IX of MD D 93/42/EEC
- USA: AAMI ES 60601-1
- Canada: CSA-C22.2, No. 601.1-M90, Class I Device, CB Scheme: IEC 60601-1
Titmus Vision Screeners are proudly manufactured in the USA
- *FREE ground shipping within the Continental United States.:
- *FREE ground shipping within the Continental United States.