Schiller MEDILOG Holter System
Atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection in zero seconds thanks to true P-wave analysis, easy, fast and hygienic to handle, flexible dual-battery concept for more than 14 days recording duration. This is the SCHILLER MEDILOG AR Holter.
5-7 Leads with automatic cable type detection.
The MEDILOG Holter System is ideal for routine Holter monitoring needs of primary care physicians, as well as the specialized requirements of cardiology practices.
- Flexible dual-battery concept for more than 14 days recording duration
- Superior resting ECG grade 32,000Hz sampling rate on 3 channels, for true P-wave analysis, sophisticated artefact suppression and motion detection
- Zero-second atrial fibrillation/atrial flutter detection based on true P-wave analysis
- HRV analysis – Fire of Life
- Thanks to ECG-derived respiration recording, the MEDILOG® AR is able to screen for potential respiratory episodes during sleep
- The optional SpO2 sensor, connected via Bluetooth, provides additional respiratory information
- Robust, shock- and splash-proof as well as easy to clean
- The analysis is carried out using the renowned medilog®DARWIN2 software
- One recorder for 24/72h, 7 days or up to two weeks. No need to replace or recharge batteries!
- MEDILOG® ADAPT algorithm which offers 99.9% accuracy in normal beat detection.
- The DARWIN 2 software allows clinicians to delete classified artifacts with one click, this greatly improves the automatic analysis and saves time in the final report generation.
Offers fast and easy data transfer of a24-hour Holter recording in less than 90 seconds. Intuitive work flow for fast and accurate analysis that helps save time and reduce errors. Fully configurable reporting and analysis according to physician needs.
1A.306-10-5L - w/ 5-Lead
1A.306010-7L- w/ 7-Lead