*Free Shipping within the Continental US
Amplivox 240 diagnostic audiometer
The Amplivox 240 diagnostic compact and lightweight audiometer offers manual and automatic air conduction, bone conduction testing and masking to efficiently diagnose types of hearing loss.
- Frequency range: 125 - 8000 Hz
- Attenuation range: -10 - 100 dBHL
- Air and bone conduction
- Tone selection: Pure, pulsed, warble
- Narrow band masking
- Portable and lightweight design
- Optional battery power option
- Integrated talk forward function
- Threshold retention function (during test)
- Internal memory, connection to thermal printer and/or PC
The Amplivox 240 with Optional battery function or back at base connected to an audiometric booth using standard jack sockets.
- Standard audiometric headset
- Bone conduction headset
- Patient response switch
- Power Supply with country adaptors
- Audiogram cards (50x)
- Carrying case
- USB Stick (manuals + software)
- ampli Suite PC software (stand-alone)
- Noah audiometry module
- Amplivox Audio Cups
- Masking headset
- Battery power function
- Thermal printer
- USB cable (PC connection)
With its proven reliability history, the Amplivox 240 is the audiometer of choice by audiologists and hearing aid dispensers worldwide.
- *FREE ground shipping within the Continental United States.:
- *FREE ground shipping within the Continental United States.