Amplivox 270 Plus
The New Amplivox 270 Plus is a Two channel diagnostic audiometer.
The comprehensive specification includes time saving automated testing and support such as a masking assistant, special clinical tests and counselling tools.
The Ergonomic design of the Model 270 + features a dedicated soft key layout that sequentially steps through test routines.
The Amplivox 270 plus has a clear display to show current test progress and light rings indicating test ear and channel use.
All test results can be easily stored, printed and transferred to Electronic Medical Record EMR Systems such as ampli Suite and NOAH 4.
Full test range including speech testing Easily diagnose your subject’s hearing issues with the special tests and speech tests of the Model 270.
The Model 270 Plus offers a comprehensive test battery with special tests including SISI, Stenger, ABLB and Tone Decay.
Counselling tools such as Hearing Level Simulator HLS and Master Hearing Aid MHA can be effectively used in conjunction with the other tests to offer an excellent level of patient care.
Automatic masking capability for Air and Bone testing as well as the Masking Assistant.
- Tone Decay
- Two channel audiometer
- Automatic and Manual Air and bone testing included Masking.
- Masking Assistant Binaural Speech testing Live and Recorded.
- Special tests: ABLB, Stenger, SISI, Tone Decay, HLS andPl MHA.
- Ampli Suite Software included.
- NOAH 4 interface module included.
- The Amplivox 270 Plus is designed specifically for hearing professionals.
- Standard audiometric headset
- Bone conduction headset
- Patient response switch
- Power Supply with country adapters
- Audiogram cards 50x
- Carrying case
- USB Stick, manuals and software
- USB Cable
- ampli Suite PC software stand-alone
- NOAH 4 audiometry module
- *FREE ground shipping within the Continental United States.:
- *FREE ground shipping within the Continental United States.