Riester R1 shock-proof aneroid blood pressure Sphygmomanometer
Aneroid blood pressure measurement BHS validated with patented shock-proof technology.
- Fast, ergonomic inflation
- Non-resistant opening of air release valve ensures precise and comfortable operation
- 5 year warranty on calibration
- Shock proof up to a falling height of 120 cm (4 ft). Conventional aneroid sphygmomanometers are shock-sensitive and their measurement accuracy may be impaired after an impact or a fall to the floor, so may no longer be used.
- Scale: Ø 52 mm (2.0 in) white with blue pointer or black with red fluorescent pointer
- Valve base and air duct with metal precision valve
- Two-component ABS casing
- Metal threaded tube connection at the top of the casing for fast cuff exchange and ergonomic operation
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 2 mmHg
- Extensive selection of various cuff versions and sizes
- Includes Vinyl zippered bag
- Set with storage box and 3 cuffs (stout arms, adults, children) and R1 shock-proof with white scale.
- BHS validation
- 5 years warranty on calibration
R1 shock-proof black, 1-tube, Adult velcro cuff latex free
Blood Pressure Cuffs