Microlife Digital Peak Flow meter
Digital Peak Flow Meter for Spirometry
The Microlife revolutionary peak flow meter with FEV1 is the doctor’s choice for managing diseases that restrict lung performance. This advanced meter for spirometry includes a digital diary and measures air flow velocity and volume (FEV1) to indicate early warning signs for impending asthmatic incidents or conditions. Using these measurements in conjunction with a doctor’s consultation allows patients with asthma, COPD and other lung diseases to manage their condition. The optional PC software works with the Microlife to easily chart and graph progress that can be printed and shared with a physician.
The MicroLife digital peak flow meter provides a digital display of PEF and FEV1 and can store up to 240 measurements with date and time. Optional PC software is available for free download.
• Measures and displays PEF and FEV1
• Digital Diary stores 240 measurements with date and time.
• Quick and Easy to use
• Large graphical display
• Suitable for Children and adults
• Meets ATS accuracy standards
• Deluxe storage case
• Includes 3 reusable mouthpieces
• Optional PC software available
• 2-Year Parts and Labor Warranty