Free shipping within the Continental US
Purchase Surgi-Center PRO and Receive a box of ESRE or ESREC grounding pads at no additional cost. PROMO JANUARY 1, 2020 - MARCH 31, 2020
Bovie A2350 Surgi-Center Pro
Surgi-Center PRO A2350 - 200 watt high power electrosurgical generator.
The system delivers 12 monopolar and bipolar RF energy modalities to provide a high level of surgical precision.
The Bovie Surgi-Center PRO includes technology such as BovieNEM return split pad contact quality monitoring, BovieFDFS tissue sensing technology, self-test circuits; specialized modalities for laparoscopic and delicate procedures.
Specialized LAPAROSCOPIC Mode
The mode Cut II specifically for Laparoscopic procedures; offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits output thereby minimizing the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns.
Dual MONOPOLAR SPRAY Activation
The SurgiCenter|PRO offers simultaneous activation in spray with audible activation tones. The simultaneous delivery produces equal and even power outputs in each accessory, for a safer delivery of dual monopolar energy.
Adjustable Power during Activation
The power can be adjusted up or down in variable steps while performing a procedure, to increase procedural efficiency and provide the appropriate amount of power to the surgical site.
Surgical Memory Technology
The Surgi Center PRO recalls the last used power and mode. The surgeon can store 10 user defined RF presets for easy recall.
Patient Safety Features
- This return electrode contact quality monitoring system is designed to minimize the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site. This feature works in conjunction with disposable split return electrodes.
- Bovie FDFS – The tissue sensing technology measure tissue 5 million times a second and adjusts to varying impedances 5000 times a second for accurate energy delivery.
- Automatic system self-checks upon powering up the unit.
A general cutting with a standard RF waveform used in open and endoscopic surgical procedures, Cut I is for use in a wide range of tissue with minimal hemostasis.
Specifically for Laparoscopic procedures, Cut II offers a precisely managed cutting energy that limits output for minimizing the potential risk of capacitive coupling and alternate site burns due to weakened insulation.
Blend (Level 1, 2, 3 & 4)
Blended cutting offers varying levels of hemostasis during a cut procedure providing increased control of bleeding at the surgical application site.
Level 1: 75% Duty Cycle
Level 2: 62.5% Duty Cycle
Level 3: 50% Duty Cycle
Level 4: 37.5% Duty Cycle
A general coagulation mode delivering rapid desiccation effects with minimal tissue damage.
Recommended for hemostasis in highly vascular or large surface areas and for non-contact tissue coagulation to control superficial bleeding. Spray mode permits dual, simultaneous activation of two monopolar accessories with audible dual activation tone alert.
Gentle mode offers more concentrated coagulation than in other modes. When coagulation is necessary in short amounts of time, reduced electrode carbonization is provided.
Intense bipolar output allowing for aggressive coagulation, with cut-like effects over a wide range of tissue.
Fine bipolar coagulation for use in extremely gentle and precise surgical applications.
Bipolar coagulation which gently coagulates tissue for minimal tissue damage reducing carbonization and sticking. Maximum power is 50 watts.
- A2350 Electrosurgical Generator
- 110 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15ft.)
- 220 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15ft.)
- User’s Guide in CD Format (MC-55-232-001)
• BV-1253B - Monopolar Footswitch
• BV-1254B - Bipolar Footswitch
• A1210A - Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Adapter
• A1210D - Disposable Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Cable
• A1210R - Reusable Monopolar Foot-Control Instrument Cable
• BV-IDS-CS - Mobile Cart Stand
• A827V - Bipolar Cable
• ESP1, ESP6 or ESPR2 - Monopolar Handpiece
- *FREE ground shipping within the Continental United States.:
- *FREE ground shipping within the Continental United States.